On this less demanding section of Soča river even smaller children (from 110cm) can experience a rafting tour. Spend a fantastic time together with your whole family in the middle of the wonderful Soča valley. Join the ride and let the river take you to new places.
Please be at our sports centre in Bovec 30 minutes before the booked time. There you can check-in and get fitted with the appropriate whitewater equipment. Together you will be taken to the starting point, which, depending on the water level, is either at the Boka waterfall or at Čezsoča.
After a safety introduction by the certified guide, your adventure can begin. Now the route heads down the river via small rapids and beautiful emerald water until you reach the village of Srpenica.
The tour ends here and there is a transfer back to the sports centre in Bovec for all participants. We also offer a shower for those who got a bit too wet and would like to dry!
- River: Soča (difficulty level: class I-II)
- Description: the crystal-clear waters of the Soca river flow through a stunning mountain scenery
- Route: Wasserfall Boka/Čezsoča to Srpenica
- Distance: 3-6km
- Total duration: ca. 1h45min
- Time on the river: 25min - 45min
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, neoprene slippers, life jacket, helmet)
- Local, certified rafting guides
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Photos (extra payment)
- Free car park
- Glasses lace
- Minimum height: 110 cm
- Children until 14 years of age have to be accompanied by adults)
- Maximum Weight: Women-115kg; Men-125kg
- Physical health
- Swimming ability