Grab your friends, colleagues or family and experience Slovenia's untouched nature from a new perspective on the most popular canyoning tour in the Soča Valley, the Sušec Gorge. All those who are looking for thrills and fun while sliding and jumping into natural pools throughout the gorge are just right for our canyoning adventure. Crossing a gorge is an indescribable experience, during which you get to know the beauty of nature in the most exciting way.
We meet in the TOP Extreme Sports centre in Žaga 15 minutes before your chosen time. Here you can also park your car. You will receive the equipment from us and can put it on in the changing rooms before we take the minibus to the gorge 2 km away.
The excursion starts with a 20-minute ascent until we reach the entry point. Your guide will help you with the equipment and a short safety talk will follow. Then the adventure can already begin. In the canyon, you can expect high jumps, slides and exciting abseiling manoeuvres.
At the end of the tour, there are toilets and changing rooms. When everyone is ready, our minibus will take us back to the sports centre.
- Canyon: Sušec (difficulty level: easy)
- Description: This beautiful canyon has been formed by the Sušec river and offers lots of cascades and waterfalls dropping in crystal clear pools, where you can refresh yourself.
- Total duration: 2h - 2h30min
- Time in the canyon: 1h20min
- Abseiling height: 10m
- Jump height: 2m (not obligatory)
- Slide length: 2-10m
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (helmet, wetsuit, shoes, special trousers)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Qualified canyoning guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability