Do you want to experience the sense of adventure? If the answer is yes, you should opt for something new and exciting: rafting on the Sava river near Bled! This exciting tour is suitable for adventurers of all ages and shows how much team spirit you have as a group. Enjoy the time together on the river and the beautiful landscape Slovenia has to offer.
Tour programme- Preparation:
We will meet at the booked time
in our base, where you will get the equipment. A free car park is available directly at the base. When everyone is ready, we will take you by bus to the starting point. - Tour:
At the starting point, you will receive a safety briefing before we embark on a specially designed rafting boat. It will be steered by your professional guide, while the 6-8 passengers will help by paddling
. Listen carefully to the guide's instructions so that you can skilfully navigate through the rapids.- Return:
The tour ends at our base, where you can change and relax in our picnic area. If you want to treat yourself to a meal after rafting, there is a restaurant 10 minutes away from our base.
- River: Sava (difficulty level: class I-III)
- Description: On the easy sections of this beautiful alpine river, you will lose yourself in the surrounding fairy-tale scenery. In other parts, you will be thrilled by the white water twisting and turning through steep limestone canyons.
- Route: from Piškovca to our base
- Distance: 13 km
- Total duration: 3 hrs
- Time on the river: 2 hrs
- High quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit (kids size from 3 y., adult size XXS-3XL), shoes (size 34-47), life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 3 years