If you are one or two people looking for a rather sportive adventure where you paddle yourself, mini-rafting on the Sava river is the ideal activity for you! Close to Bled, you will experience something completely new and get the chance to fully enjoy the beauty of the slower and wilder sections of the river.
Tour programme- Preparation:
We will meet at the booked time in our base
, where you will get the equipment. A free car park is available directly at the base. When you are ready, we will take you by bus to the starting point. - Tour:
There you will receive a safety briefing before you get into an inflatable canoe specially designed for the white water, either alone or in pairs. The guide sits in their own boat nearby and gives you tips
, while you paddle yourself. Some sections of the river will be easy, others more difficult. - Return:
The tour ends at our base, where you can change and relax in our picnic area. If you want to treat yourself to a meal after rafting, there is a restaurant 10 minutes away from our base.
- River: Sava (difficulty level: class I-III)
- Description: On the easy sections of this beautiful alpine river, you will lose yourself in the surrounding fairy-tale scenery. In other parts, you will be thrilled by the white water twisting and turning through steep limestone canyons.
- Route: from Bled to the base
- Distance: 10 km
- Total duration: 2h
- Time on the river: 1h
- High quality double-seated canoe
- Rafting gear (wetsuit (kids size from 3 years, adult size XXS-3XL), shoes (size 34-47), life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability