You are interested in learning to paraglide yourself, but still not totally sure about if it's a thing for you? Then the trial course is the right choice for you. You will learn the basics of paragliding and make your first small flights under the supervision of your instructor. This way you can find out if you enjoy flying and decide if you want to complete the rest of the paragliding training.
The course starts with a theoretical introduction and hand-out of the equipment. Afterwards, you will make yourself familiar with it and begin with the first pulling and running exercises. You will quickly make progress and can make your first short flights on the practice slope with little ground clearance. You'll be amazed how quickly you learn to get into the air. If you decide to complete further courses, the price of the trial course will be deducted from the total sum.
- Duration: 5-6h
- Theory: take-off, steering, landing
- Practice: running and starting exercises
- High-quality flight equipment
- Licensed, certified instructor
- Photos (optional)
- Solid footwear
- Durable clothing depending on weather conditions
- Gloves, especially in the cold season
- Minors need the consent of their parents.
- Minimum/Maximum weight: 25 / 100kg
- Physical health