/ day (3hrs)
We meet at our diving center in Vrsar (Autokamp Porto Sole, 52450, Vrsar, Croatia)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Discover the beautiful underwater world of the Adriatic! The surroundings of Vrsar offer different diving landscapes so that there is something for every taste and experience level. Underwater caves and steep walls, covered with colourful sponges, are just some of the highlights.
Depending on the weather, currents and daily program, we select the best dive sites to guarantee you an unforgettable experience. We are also happy to take your wishes into account. Particularly popular are the dives at the small island of Banjol, with its fascinating underwater cave system, and at Plic Mramori, where you can find remains of Roman amphoras as well as a rich marine life while diving around a lighthouse. We offer 14 different dive sites and will do our best to find the dive site that best suits your wishes and abilities.
- Meeting & Preparation:
We await you at our dive center in Vrsar. Please bring your dive certificate and logbook. After you have filled in the customer card, liability release and health statement, we will give you a briefing about the course of the dive and show you the premises. Then you meet your dive guide and get the equipment before we take the boat to the dive site.
After you have received a briefing about the dive site from your dive guide, you can go on your own discovery tour! If you wish, your dive guide can come with you and guide you along the way.
After the dive, we go back to the dive base, where you can take a hot shower and relax on our terrace.
- Total duration: approx. 3hrs (max. 60 min. under water)
- Air per dive: 200 Bar
- Group size: max. 25 participants on the dive boat
- Number of dives per trip: 1
- Certified dive guide
- Optional: High-quality diving equipment (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, BCD, regulator, mask, fins, tank, weights) - you can rent
- Tank refill (200 Bar)
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Min. certified (Jr.) Open Water Diver or equivalent proved by diving certificate
- Last dive not longer than 6 months ago, please show us your logbook
- Physical fitness
- Valid medical certificate (not older than 1 year) by a physican for diving or a signed medical statement without any health restrictions
PADI Dive Center
Starfish Diving Center Vrsar uses the PADI System of diving education and offers courses as well as rental equipment that meet the international PADI standards.