The magical morning scenery, as the sun rises over the peaks of the Aurina Valley, creates a very special atmosphere during your tandem flight from Monte Spico. On selected dates, the cable cars take us up to over 2300 m above sea level before sunrise, from where we start our morning flight. This early in the morning the air is particularly calm and clear, which guarantees you spectacular views and a unique paragliding experience.
- Meeting & Preparation:
We meet at the bottom station of Monte Spico cable car, from where we take the cable car to the top of Monte Spico. Before you start you will get a safety briefing as well as an explanation of the paragliding techniques, you can clarify open questions with the pilot and prepare the gear together.
- Start and Flight:
Once your harness is fastened, you run downhill for a few meters until you are airborne. Now there is nothing left to do but sit back and enjoy the view. Your experienced tandem pilot, who sits directly behind you during the flight, takes care of everything else and takes you down to the valley safely. In order for you to take a memory of this unique experience home with you, we take photos and videos during the flight with the help of a special camera, which we make available to you digitally afterwards.
After about 20 to 30 minutes in the air we land at the landing field near the bottom station, where we met in the beginning. If your family and friends would like to watch your flight from the ground, it is best to wait for you at the landing site.
- Route: Take-off point on Monte Spico (2,350m) to the landing site at the bottom station of the cable car
- View over Valle Aurina and Campo Tures
- Altitude covered: 1500 m
- Total Duration: about 1.5 hrs
- Duration of the flight: 20-30 min
- Type of flight: Panorama Flight
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot with over 20 years of experience
- Pictures & Videos directly transferred to your phone (or on a SD card for 5€)
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes
- Money for lift ticket (ca. 15 €)
- Camera for pictures (optional)
- Minimum age: 4 years
- Maximum weight: 120 kg
- Physical health