Do you want to experience canyoning for the first time or don't have much experience ? Then this canyoning for beginners is exactly what you are looking for!
We will take you to the beautiful Almbachklamm canyon, one of the most interesting ravines of Salzburg. Surrounded by impressive landscape a lot of slides, short swimming passages and a couple of jumps await you. But don’t worry, all of the jumps can also be abseiled. In addition, you will be accompanied by one of our state-certified guides, who will guide you safely through the canyon.
Before we head to the Almbachklamm canyon, we meet in Anif, which is a bit outside of Salzburg. At our base, you can park your car and will get all the necessary equipment and detailed safety instructions. Afterwards, you will drive with your own car to the entry point of the canyon.
Here, a three hour lasting pure canyoning pleasure awaits you in groups of around 8 participants per guide. If you do not dare to jump, there is always the possibility to let the guide rope you down.
Our tour ends at the parking lot, where we parked the cars before. If you are hungry after your adventure, there is a nice restaurant next to our base.
- Canyon: Almbachklamm (Difficulty level: easy)
- Description: One of the most beautiful and interesting gorges in the Salzburger Land. The Almbach is a varied tour with jumps, swimming passages and slides. Super suitable for beginners and advanced skiers.
- Abseiling height: Up to 6 m
- Jumps: Up to 9 m
- Waterslide length: Up to 5 m
- Total duration: appr. 4 hours
- Time in canyon: appr. 2-3 hours
- State-certified canyoning guide
- High-class harness and rope material
- Complete canyoning equipment (wetsuit sizes XXS-XXL)
- Ankle-high hiking shoes or sports shoes with good tread
- If you don't have shoes, you can rent them on site for a fee of 5 € (Sizes 35-45)
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Minimum age to participate alone: 13 years (with parental permission)
- Swimming ability
- Physical health