Are you longing for action and would you like to experience real white water? Then our rafting day tour on the Salza river is the perfect choice for you! With this tour, a mighty battle between the forces of nature is awaiting you as you make your way along the emerald river in all its glory. Accompanied by one of our guides, you’re always well taken care of. If you like, you can choose to book a barbecue to end your day together in a relaxed way.
The meeting point for this tour is our base at the camping site in Palfau. There you’ll receive our most modern rafting equipment before we’ll take you to the point of entrance.
After a short safety instruction from our state-certified guides, we’ll start right off into the whitewater river. You’ll continue to manoeuvre through the emerald river until we pause for a big snack on the river’s shore. Once you have restored your energy, we'll get back at it and continue the descent.
After an exciting descent, we will arrive at the point of exit. From there, we’ll take you back to our base, where you can have a hot shower and relax.
- River: Salza (Difficulty level: Level II-IV)
- Description: Experience the wild, romantic surroundings of the Eisenwurzen Nature Park and penetrate gorges that can only be explored by boat.
- Distance: 15 km
- Total duration: 7h
- Time on the river: 5h30min
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- State-certified rafting guide
- High class rafts
- Complete whitewater equipment
- Big Snack
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability