This rafting tour promises a relaxing experience on the Rhine river. During the tour you can relax and enjoy the beautiful landscapes along the Rhine. Since no too strong whitewater currents await us here, this tour is also suitable for absolute beginners in the rafting sport. We are looking forward to a relaxed and comfortable tour with you!
Our guides will be waiting for you at the meeting point, where you will receive a security briefing and all open questions will be clarified. Then, you will receive your equipment and the fun in the water can begin.
Our boats are capsize-proof and therefore particularly suitable for families with children. In addition, our guides take care of your safety on board. The tour itself offers relaxed rafting fun with some whitewater spots, which can also be avoided.
At the end of the tour you can either take public transport or carpool to get back to the meeting point.
- Rhine (Difficulty level Class I-II):
- Germany's longest river offers adventurous water fun on the German-French border
- Starting point of the tour: Istein
- End point of the tour: Bad Bellingen
- Distance: 11km
- Total Duration: 3hrs
- Rafting Duration (time on the river): 2hrs
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Life jacket
- Second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Minimum Age: 6 years (children under 13 years need to be accompanied)
- Physical health
- Swimming ability