Do you want to discover canyoning in a group of 8 people and more?
Come to the Upper Besorgues, the ideal canyon for everyone, with family or friends. You will have fun during an aquatic and playful tour. We will walk and swim in the canyon, you can choose to jump up to 10m (no obligation) in deep crystal clear pools and go down slides, one being 8m long! Enjoy this unique wilderness setting with us!
Our tip: Plan a picnic and spend the rest of the day exploring the Besorgues valley
We meet at the booked time at the GEO Canyon parking lot, where your guide will already be waiting for you. As soon as all participants have arrived, he will hand over the equipment and brief you shortly.
Then we start our 25 minutes walk to the entry point. Jumps, slides and swimming passage in clear waters await you for 2hrs.
At the end of our tour, we return to the parking lot on foot. You will be able to enjoy small snacks right next to our base to regain your strength.
- Canyon: Upper Besorgues (easy)
- Description: The Besorgues canyon offers one of the most complete canyoning trails. In the middle of a magnificent landscape, it is the ideal place for a sporting experience.
- Distance: 900 m
- Total duration: 2h35min
- Canyoning duration (time in the canyon): 2 h
- Jump height: up to 11 m (not obligatory)
- Waterslides: up to 10 m
- Private parking at the meeting point
- High quality and recent technical equipment
- Wetsuit with hood (5 mm thick), neoprene socks, canyoning shoes from 20 to 52, helmet
- Professional, experienced and state-certified instructors
- Photos available on-site (optional)
- Bottle of water
- GoPro allowed (at your own risk)
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Physical health
- Swimming ability