The Rafting Super Integral is particularly special because it combines two routes. The length and the difficult descent of this tour make it a great challenge for all who want to raft on a distance of almost 25 km. If you are fit, you can really enjoy the Tour of Champions and experience a special adventure. You're gonna love it.
We meet 15 minutes before the start of the tour at our X Raft Centre. Once there, we will give you the necessary equipment for the activity. You will be given time to change in our changing rooms and then you will be accompanied to the starting point. A theoretical lesson will prepare you for the descent. Once the preliminary stages are complete, you are ready to climb on the raft.
Halfway through the route, after about 13km, you will have to get off the boats and be accompanied for a few kilometres by bus to cross a stretch of river that is not navigable. This way you'll have a short break that will allow you to recharge your forces and end the descent with even more energy.
After beautiful rapids and exciting manoeuvres, we reach the point of arrival and we will accompany you back to our centre.
- River (Difficulty level Class) WW IV-V
- The Noce River varies from a difficulty of I to V. This means that some stretches of the river are more difficult than others and that easier tours are made on the easier stretches of the river.
- Distance: 25 km
- Total Duration: 2h 15min
- Rafting Duration (time on river): ca. 1h
- The time spent on the river is indicative and may vary depending on the water flow rate (the higher the water, the faster it will go) and the number of inflatables simultaneously in the water
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- High quality rafting gear (3mm neoprene wetsuit with "long dungarees", water jacket, protective helmet and life jacket for buoyancy aid)
- Transfer to starting point / back to the base
- Swimwear or short fitting shorts
- Long sleeve adherent jersey (microfleece or synthetic)
- A second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum Age: 14 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability