The Rafting Colorado Slalom on the high section of the Noce includes the famous rapids of the world championships of kayak "slalom". It has a medium difficulty and is suitable for all those who want to put themselves a little to the test even if you're still a beginner. The descent is exciting and fun and ensures about 13 km of pure emotions.
We meet 15 minutes before the start of the tour at our X Raft Centre. When you arrive at our centre we will equip you with the necessary material for the activity. You will have time to use our changing rooms and then you will be accompanied to the starting point. A theoretical lesson will prepare you for the descent. Once the preliminary stages are completed, you are ready to get into the raft.
After beautiful rapids and exciting manoeuvres, we will arrive at the end point of our tour and bring you back to our centre.
- River: Noce (Difficulty level: Class III)
- Description: The difficulty of the Noce River varies from I to V. This means that some parts of the river are more difficult than others and that beginner tours are conducted on the easier sections of the river.
- Distance: 13 km
- Total Duration: 2h30min
- Rafting Duration (time on river): ca. 1h20min
- The time spent on the river is indicative and may vary depending on the water level (the higher the water, the faster it will go) and the number of boats simultaneously in the water.
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- High quality rafting gear:(3mm neoprene wetsuit with "long dungarees", water jacket, protective helmet and life jacket for buoyancy aid)
- Transfer to starting point / back to the base
- Swimwear or short fitting shorts
- Long sleeve adherent jersey (microfleece or synthetic)
- A second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum Age: 14 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability