Aboard a Funyak, a stable, inflatable kayak, water fun is guaranteed. This action-packed tour is ideal for those who are not afraid of getting wet. Become the captain of your boat and steer through both the calmer passages of the Rhine and the rapids of the wild 'Isteiner Schwellen', always accompanied by an experienced guide. In addition to splashing white water, you can also expect a dreamlike landscape that invites you to float and enjoy the view.
For this tour we meet at the Stauwehr Märkt, where a safety briefing by your certified guide awaits you. You will also receive the included equipment and can change your clothes. Then you are ready to start.
First of all you will get familiar with your Funyak on the water and learn to steer it safely. Then unforgettable 2.5 hours of fun and action on the river await you. The more daring among you can also jump into the Rhine during this tour and try whitewater swimming.
The tour ends in Istein. There are several possibilities to stop there and you can take the train or a previously formed carpool back to the dam in Märkt.
- River: Rhine (Difficulty Level: Class I-III)
- Description: One of the longest rivers in Europe, the Rhine is also known for the beautiful landscape that surrounds it.
- Route: Märkt - Istein
- Distance: 7km
- Total Duration: 3.5 h
- Rafting Duration (time on river): 2.5 h
- Participants per boat: 1 (2 possible on request)
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Qualified guide
- Neoprene equipment (suit, jacket, life jacket, helmet)
- Second pair of trainers (which may get wet)
- Glasses strap
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Minimum age to participate alone: 16 years with parental consent
- Physical health
- Swimming ability