A leisurely tour on which some small rapids also provide some action. This tour is rounded off by the wonderful landscape around the Rhine. From time to time you discover water birds and also some gold seekers try their luck on this section.
For this tour we meet at the sports field in Istein, where your guide is already waiting. At the river there will be a short safety talk and you will get your equipment.
Then we begin the adventure on the Rhine. The next 2.5 hours consist of paddling on the Rhine between Istein and Bad Bellingen. If you feel like it is also possible to take a swim in the Rhine. We also stop at a Tarzan jump tree, where you have the opportunity to prove your "courage" by jumping into the Rhine.
At the exit in Bad Bellingen you can either take the train back to Istein or go for a nice meal.
- River: Rhine (Difficulty Level: Class I-II)
- Description: One of the longest rivers in Europe, the Rhine is also known for the beautiful landscape that surrounds it.
- Route: Istein - Bad Bellingen
- Distance: 11km
- Total Duration: 3h30min
- Rafting Duration (time on river): 2h30min
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Qualified guide
- Life jacket, rain jacket and neoprene suit if necessary
- A second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum Age: 8 years
- Swimming ability
If less than 6 persons participate in the tour, there may be a surcharge of maximum 20 € per person for the single booking price on site.