This tour not only convinces with a lot of fun on the water, but also has a lot to offer. Shell limestone rocks, salt works and the old Zähringer town Rheinfelden can be admired on this tour!
We meet at the power plant in Rheinfelden, which is on the German side. There you will receive a short briefing by your state-certified guide and you will receive the included equipment. Once all this has been achieved, the fun begins on the Rhine.
In about 1.5 hours we cover 6 km on the raft. We also take a bathing break at a waterfall and then paddle on towards Wyhlen, where our tour ends.
You can then take public transport back to Rheinfelden.
- River: Rhine (Difficulty Level: Class I)
- Description: One of the longest rivers in Europe, the Rhine is also known for the beautiful landscape that surrounds it.
- Route: Rheinfelden - Wyhlen (Rheinfelden Härten)
- Distance: 6km
- Total Duration: 2h30min
- Rafting Duration (time on the river): 1h30min
- Complete high-quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Qualified guide
- Life jacket, rain jacket and neoprene suit if required
- A second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Glasses lace
- No minimum age, but at least one adult per child
- Swimming ability (also children)
If less than 6 persons participate in the tour, there may be a surcharge for the single booking price on site.