You want to strengthen your team spirit by taking part in an action-packed activity and experience an adventure together? Then this tour is absolutely perfect for you. Rapids up to whitewater class IV will require your teamwork and provide for a lot of fun. You will certainly grow together as a group and get out of the boat with a strengthened bond.
Please be at our sports centre in Bovec 30 minutes before the booked time. There you can check-in and get fitted with the appropriate whitewater equipment. Together you will be taken to the starting point at the waterfall Boka.
After a safety introduction by the certified guide, your adventure can begin. Now the route heads down the river via wild rapids and beautiful emerald water until you reach the village of Trnovo ob Soči.
The tour ends here and there is a transfer back to the sports centre in Bovec for all participants. We also offer a shower for those who got a bit too wet and would like to dry!
- River: Soča (difficulty level: class I-IV)
- Description: the crystal-clear waters of the Soca river flow through a stunning mountain scenery
- Route: Boka Waterfall to the village of Trnovo ob Soci
- Distance: 8-10km
- Total duration: ca. 3h
- Time on the river: 1h-1h30min
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, neoprene slippers, life jacket, helmet)
- Local, certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Photos (extra payment)
- Free car park
- Glasses lace
- Minimum height: 130 cm
- Children until 14 years of age have to be accompanied by adults
- Maximum Weight: Women-115kg; Men-125kg
- Physical health
- Swimming ability