We meet at our base (via Nazionale, 23012 Castione Andevenno, Sondrio)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
For true adrenaline enthusiasts who already have experience of rafting and therefore, having already made easy and medium routes seek emotions and adventures always new, this is the path for you. We assure you lots of action and safety at our rafting center. Come and visit us in Valtellina!
We meet at our base, at the scheduled time. From here, after wearing the equipment you will receive the necessary instructions to tackle the river. Once you have reached the starting point with our bus, you will have another very short introduction that will help you to better memorize what you have to do in the water.
The path in the river offers an alternation between rapids and quieter moments to combine the best adrenaline and recovery. During the tour, it will be possible to do aquatic exercises.
Once you arrive at the point of arrival, you will be taken back to our center where you can take advantage of our hot showers and rest areas.
- River: Adda (difficulty level: up to class III-IV)
- Description: The thunderous waters of the Adda river make the descent exciting and enjoyable.
- Distance: 7.5km
- Starting point: Albosaggia
- Ending point: Faedo
- Total Duration: 2h
- Time on the river: 1h20min
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Neoprene equipment (wetsuit, vest, socks, life jacket)
- Photos/Videos: can be purchased extra on site or you can rent a GoPro.
- Microfleece or thermal t-shirt
- A second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Rafting experience recommended
They were all fabulous, kind and helpful. Rafting on the Adda is a beautiful experience, not so adrenaline-pumping, but still interesting! Highly recommended!
Translated with Google Translate
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
Indomita Valtellina River is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides