We meet at our base (via Nazionale, 23012 Castione Andevenno, Sondrio)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
There is no experience that's more romantic than a fascinating rafting descent in the moonlight. The bright light that illuminates the river, makes this experience magical and unforgettable. We assure you that adults and children will remain speechless. On these hot summer evenings come to relax with us and if you want to spend some time during the day relaxing, come to our center in the morning. You can relax in the sun and enjoy a barbecue with your friends before the descent to the moonlight.
We meet at our base, at the scheduled time. From here, after getting the equipment you will receive the necessary instructions to tackle the river. Once you have reached the starting point with our bus, you will have another very short introduction that will help you to better memorize what you have to do in the water.
The path in the river offers an alternation between rapids and quieter moments to combine the best adrenaline and recovery. During the tour, it will be possible to do aquatic exercises.
Once you arrive at the point of arrival, which is our center, you can take advantage of our hot showers and rest areas.
- River: Adda (difficulty level: up to class II)
- Description: The thunderous waters of the Adda river make the descent exciting and enjoyable.
- Distance: 5km
- Starting point: Albosaggia
- Ending point: Castione Andevenno
- Total Duration: 2h
- Time on the river: 1h15min
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Neoprene equipment (wetsuit, vest, socks, life jacket)
- Photos/Videos: can be purchased extra on site or you can rent a GoPro.
- Microfleece or thermal t-shirt
- A second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 3 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
Indomita Valtellina River is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides