We meet at our base (via Nazionale, 23012 Castione Andevenno, Sondrio)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
For those who - adventure is never enough, for those who - a descent a day is not enough, for all fans and for all those who already have some experience, this tour will not leave you disappointed.
We meet at our base, at the scheduled time. From here, after getting the equipment you will receive the necessary instructions to tackle the river. Once you have reached the starting point with our bus, you will have another very short introduction that will help you to better memorize what you have to do in the water.
The path in the river offers an alternation between rapids and quieter moments to combine the best adrenaline and recovery. During the tour, it will be possible to do aquatic exercises. This descent will include an encore of the rapids made famous by the World Championships and from here you can understand the meanings of the title of the offer. This repetition, besides being a double dose of fun, is done with the intention of highlighting how much a rafting descent can change in terms of emotional impact, even if at the same stretch of river and at the same time of day. All thanks to the variation of the lines (trajectories) that the Guide chooses to follow.
Once you arrive at the point of arrival, you will be taken back to our center where you can take advantage of our hot showers and rest areas.
- River: Adda (difficulty level: up to class III-IV)
- Description: The thunderous waters of the Adda river make the descent exciting and enjoyable.
- Distance: 8.5km
- Starting point: Chiuro (first tour) Piateda (second tour)
- Ending point: Poggiridenti
- Total Duration: 2h30 min
- Time on the river: 1h45 min
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Neoprene equipment (wetsuit, vest, socks, life jacket)
- Photos/Videos: can be purchased extra on site or you can rent a GoPro.
- Microfleece or thermal t-shirt
- A second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- It is recommended to have already rafted
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
Indomita Valtellina River is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides