We meet at our base (via Nazionale, 23012 Castione Andevenno, Sondrio)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
If hydrospeed in itself is a more adrenalin-rich experience than rafting, this adventure is even more exciting. For true water enthusiasts looking for an adventure full of action and power, we offer this incredible tour. We assure you a river of intense emotions aboard your hydrospeed accompanied by expert guides who will ensure maximum safety throughout the route!
We meet at our base, at the scheduled time. From here, after getting the equipment you will receive the necessary instructions to tackle the river. Once you have reached the starting point with our bus, you will have another very short introduction that will help you to better memorize what you have to do in the water.
Once you arrive at the point of arrival, which is our center, you can take advantage of our hot showers and rest areas.
- River: Adda (difficulty level: up to class III-IV)
- Description: The thunderous waters of the Adda river make the descent exciting and enjoyable.
- Distance: 5km
- Starting point: Piateda
- Ending point: Faedo
- Total Duration: 2h
- Time on the river: 1h15min
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Neoprene equipment (wetsuit, vest, socks, life jacket)
- Photos/Videos: can be purchased extra on site or you can rent a GoPro.
- Microfleece or thermal t-shirt
- A second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- It is recommended to have already done hydrospeed
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
Indomita Valtellina River is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides