Hydrospeed is intended for sporty people who don't mind getting their nose wet. Equipped with a float and fins, you can move easily, while taking advantage of the current and waves of the Sarine.
You arrive at our base at the scheduled time where you first have time to equip yourself (we have private facilities where you can change). After the bus ride to the departure point, your guide gives you a theoretical introduction on safety, in order to live an experience without risks. In the water, you will let yourself be carried by the currents and you can surf the waves. We also pass through the Vanel gorges. When arriving at our final point, you will be taken back to our base where a small snack is offered.
- River: Sarine (difficulty level: class II-III)
- Description: Passing through 3 magnificent gorges, the Sarine is a white water river in the mountain which is perfect to work on your technique and play endlessly, as its level of difficulty is increasing steadily.
- Route: from Saanen to Rougemont
- Distance: 7km
- Total duration: 3h30min to 4h (with breaks)
- Time on the river: 1h30min to 2h
- High quality board made of foam or plastic, flippers
- Neoprene equipment (wetsuit reinforced at the legs to avoid shocks, life jacket, helmet)
- Qualified hydrospeed guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Physical health (being sportive)
- Swimming ability
*The barbecue (possible in all weather conditions, from 10 people onwards) consists of a menu with three kinds of salad, hot potatoes, 200g of grilled meat per person (chicken, pork, beef and spicy sausages), and as a dessert fruits with coffee.