The Rafting on the Dora Baltea - Classic is without doubt one of the tours with a more enchanting and exciting panorama. Also suitable for beginners, it stands out, as already mentioned for the natural landscape it crosses. Together with our specialized guides who will accompany you step by step in the adventure, you will navigate immersed in hidden landscapes that are created in the canyon called de l'Enfe.
Once you get to our base, we will quickly fill out the registration forms, which will be followed by a theoretical explanation of about 15 minutes. After leaving you the time to wear the equipment provided by our facility, we will make a short test in the little lake located a few steps from our base.
Thanks to the calm water of the lake you can practice paddling for about 10 minutes and after everyone has had the time to practice we will be ready for the real experience. Between rapids and paddling manoeuvres time will fly and after about 40 minutes, we will have reached the exit point.
We will take you back to our base with our own vehicles, where you will be able to use our changing rooms and our relaxation areas.
- River: Dora Baltea
- Description: The Dora Baltea River flows powerfully through the nature of the Aosta Valley.
- Distance: 8km
- Total Duration: 2h30min
- Rafting Duration (time on the river): 1h
- Complete high-quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Neoprene equipment (wetsuit, vest, socks, life jacket)
- Transfer to starting point / back to the base
- Microfleece or thermal t-shirt
- A second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability