Among all, our Rafting on the Dora Baltea - Advanced is the most fun tour. 13km of pure and irresistible fun! For this descent you don't need any particular skills, the level is medium but still quite easy. The descent is perfect for an afternoon with friends surrounded by nature. After the experience, we can assure you, you will be even more united than before.
Once you get to our base you will have to fill out the registration forms which, once delivered, will be followed by a theoretical explanation of about 15 minutes. After leaving you the time to wear the equipment provided by our structure, we will head to the starting point.
When you are trained in paddle technique you will be ready for the real experience. Between rapids and manoeuvres, time will pass rapidly and after about 2 hours, we will have reached the exit point.
We will take you back to our base with our vehicles, where you can use our changing rooms and our green areas.
- River: Dora Baltea
- Description: The Dora Baltea River flows powerfully through the nature of the Aosta Valley.
- Distance: 13km
- Total Duration: 4h
- Rafting Duration (time on river): 1h50min
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Neoprene equipment (wetsuit, vest, socks, life jacket)
- Transfer to starting point / back to the base
- Microfleece or thermal t-shirt
- A second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability