For this paragliding flight, expect aerobatics from takeoff to landing! You will experience even more thrills thanks to aerobatic tricks performed by our state-certified pilot. Everyone can participate and the landscapes around you will be as awe-inspiring at the pilot's aerobatics, including 360°, wing overs (looping over your sail) and speed peaks up to 100km/h. In short, 20 minutes that will change your vacation!
- Meeting and Preparation:
We meet you at our base 15min before the start of the activity. You can try our high-quality equipment and get to know our certified pilot. You can even observe the landings of other paragliding flights right next to our base.
- Start and Flight:
Once ready, we will take you in 20min by shuttle transfer from Doussard to the famous take-off area of the Col de la Forclaz. Once in the air, these 10min will be the most astonishing of your life! You will land in Doussard, with all the passer-bys enviously observing your flight from the point of departure, where you found yourself just 1 hour ago.
- Route: From Doussard - take-off at "Col de la Forclaz" towards Doussard landing zone
- View on: Lake Annecy
- Altitude change: 800m
- Total Duration: about 1h
- Duration of the flight: about 10-20min
- Type of flight: Acrobatic
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, windproof overall, helmet, gloves
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer to the starting point
- Pictures/Video for 30€
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes / Long trousers and sweaters / Fleece or windbreaker recommended
- Camera for pictures
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- Minimum/Maximum weight: 20/115kg
- Physical health