Take off from the Aiguille du Midi and enjoy a prestigious flight that will offer you a breathtaking view over the entire Chamonix valley. On the program, an hour of pure joy in the air flying over emblematic sites. This flight requires a good physical condition and optimal weather conditions, which makes it an exceptional moment!
- Meeting and Preparation:
We meet at the foot of the Aiguille du midi cable car. The adventure begins at the summit, where your guide equips you with a harness and a rope to help you descend the snowy ridge to the take-off area.
- Start and Flight:
After a few steps, paragliding will allow you to fly over the Chamonix needles and one of the longest glaciers in Europe (Mer de Glace, Glacier du Géant and Grandes Jorasses...). Finally, the landing is made very gently in the center town of Chamonix on the close of the Champ du Savoy.
- Route: From l'Aiguille du midi (3,842m) to the city center of Chamonix (Champ du Savoy)
- View on: Mont Blanc, Chamonix, Mer de Glace
- Altitude covered: 2,842m
- Total duration: 3hrs
- Duration of the flight: 1h
- Type of flight: High altitude
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, windproof overall, helmet.
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Photos and video on SD card (optional)
- Mountain boots
- Warm clothes (ski clothes)
- Money for lift ticket (49.50€)
- Gloves and sunglasses
- GoPro (optional)
- Minimum age: 16 years old
- Minimum/Maximum weight: 25 to 140kg
- Physical ability: being able to run on a gentle slope for a few steps