The SSI Scuba Diver course is the perfect course for those who want to start the certified diver course and have little time. The instructors of Aquanautic Elba will teach you the basics of scuba diving in no time!
Goal of the course
The aim of the course is to practice the most important basics of scuba diving. These are used during two open water dives with a maximum depth of 12m. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive the SSI Scuba Diver certificate which allows you to dive all over the world, as long as you are accompanied by an instructor.
Meeting & Preparation
Meeting point is at the booked time at the diving centre of Aquanautic Elba in Morcone. There you will meet your instructor and get the equipment before you start the theory session.
- Day 1: 2 Theory Lessons + Practice in shallow water + 1 Open water dive
- Day 2: Theory Lesson + 1 Open water dive
Note: The order and length of the individual parts of the course can change and will be individually adapted by the instructor.
- 3 Theory Lessons
- 3 Practice Dives in confined water
- 2 Open Water Dives
- Certified SSI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar for all dives)
- Dive Computer
- Learning material
- PADI registration fee & certificate
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability