Enjoy your adventure and spend two unforgettable days canoeing in the Ardeche Gorges. Ideal for nature lovers, this two-day trip allows many stops on the beaches of the Ardèche. Discover all the must-sees of this river: from the Pont d'Arc to the famous Charlemagne rapid, the experience will be memorable. Admire the landscapes and take a break in a place where you will be totally disconnected. Accessible to all, this 30km canoe trip will delight young and old.
Tour programme- Preparation:
The meeting point is directly at our base in Vallon Pont d'Arc
, 15 minutes before the departure, not far from the starting point of the circuit, where your equipment will be provided (life jacket, waterproof canoe and paddle). Then, a short initiation on the use of your equipment will be given to you.- Tour:
Once on the water, go at your own pace and enjoy the green landscapes of the Ardèche Gorges
and its nature reserve. During the tour punctuated with rapids, discover the magnificent Pont d'Arc
. In the evening, you can stop in one of the two authorized bivouacs of Gaud and Gournier. You will spend a unique night
in the middle of nature! The next day, take your canoe and paddle to the finish line in Sauze. Sauze.- Return:
Once you reached the end of the descent, a shuttle (last departure: 5 pm) is waiting to take you back to the base where your vehicle is waiting for you and where you can debrief your day with your family or friends!
- River: Ardèche
- Description: The Ardèche is one of the most beautiful rivers in France. Thanks to its rapids and other obstacles, live a unique experience!
- Route: from les Mazes pier to Sauze pier
- Distance: 36km
- Total duration: 2 days
- Time on the river: 3 to 4hrs of paddling time the first day and 3 to 4hrs the next day.
- Number of people per canoe: up to 2
- High-quality Canoe or Kayak, paddles, life jacket
- Shuttle: transfer back to the base
- Last shuttle: 5 pm the next day
- Photos to be requested on site
- Waterproof container
- Free car park
Non included services
- Overnight stay at the bivouac (2 sites along the gorges) to be booked separately: about 7€ / child (- 10 years old) and 14€ / adult
- Possibility to sleep in a collective tent for 20 people for an additional cost of 2€
- All the necessary information will be provided in the booking confirmation
- Second pair of trainers (which may get wet)
- Glasses strap
- Camping gear (including tent, sleeping bag, food and flashlight)
- Minimum age: 7 years old
- Physical health
- Swimming ability