If you liked the thrill you felt when you did hydrospeeding the last time, this is the perfect opportunity to put yourself to the test even more. The Hydrospeed Strong is reserved for all those who already have good swimming skills and tried hydrospeed before. The activity will challenge you but at the end, you will be satisfied and happy after this adventurous descent.
We meet 15 minutes before the start of the tour at our X Raft Centre. When you arrive at our centre we will provide you with the necessary equipment for the activity. You will have time to use our changing rooms and then you will be accompanied to the starting point. A theoretical lesson will prepare you for the descent.
After a practical testing of the flippers, you will be ready to get into the water. During our tour, we are completely safe but this experience should not be underestimated.
We will do breaks and accompany you back to our centre at the end.
- River: Noce (Difficulty level: Class I-V)
- Description: The difficulty of the Noce River varies from I to V. This means that some parts of the river are more difficult than others and that beginner tours are conducted on the easier sections of the river.
- Distance: 6,5 km
- Total Duration: 2h 40min
- Duration (time on river): ca. 1h 30min
- The time spent on the river is indicative and may vary depending on the water level (the higher the water, the faster it will go) and the number of boats simultaneously in the water.
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- High quality rafting gear: (3mm neoprene wetsuit with "long dungarees", water jacket, protective helmet and life jacket for buoyancy aid)
- Transfer to starting point / back to the base
- Swimwear or short fitting shorts
- Long sleeve adherent jersey (microfleece or synthetic)
- A second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability