This ascent paragliding flight takes place in the afternoon when the weather conditions allow staying a little longer suspended in the air. You will be able to experience the sensations of rolling up the thermals and climbing into the air like a raptor. Unforgettable memories!
If you also want to add a little adrenaline, just ask and your pilot will do some acrobatics to your flight (wing over, 360 asymmetric..).
If you want to try flying, no problem, the pilot will leave you the controls for a few moments.
For ladies who would like to fly with a female pilot, no problem: choose the corresponding option during the reservation.
- Meeting and Preparation:
We will meet at our paragliding base on the Doussard landing site at the agreed time. We will take you to the take-off area at the Forclaz pass in our van. We take this opportunity to get to know you and give you some explanations about the flight.
- Start and Flight:
Once on the take-off runway, you will run a few steps attached to your pilot in order to take off. After about 20min, we will land gently on the landing zone, located 200m from our base. One thing's for sure, you'll have a smile hanging up to your ears once you're back on the cow floor!
- Route: From Forclaz Pass to Doussard landing spot
- Altitude covered: 850 m
- View at: Annecy Lake
- Total Duration: 1h15min
- Duration of the flight: 15 to 25min
- Type of flight: Thermic
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, windproof overall, helmet, gloves
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer to the starting point
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes / Long trousers and sweaters / Fleece or windbreaker recommended
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Minimum/maximum weight: 40 to 120kg
- Physical ability: Being able to run on a slope