At our base in Cresciano (Swissraft, train station Osogna-Cresciano, 6703 Cresciano)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
Looking for an exceptional experience to enjoy with friends or family? We recommend canyoning, one of the most fun activities to organize. In this playful and aquatic canyon with picturesque landscapes, expect clear water, jumps, abseils and slides. With its progressive difficulty, this route is suitable for those who want to discover canyoning as well as for more experienced people looking for a canyon with multiple challenges.
We welcome you at our base in Cresciano or at the meeting point determined after the booking, where we present and explain the activity. Then, the equipment will be provided and you have time to get changed. When you are ready, we will transport you to the starting point, which takes us 20min by bus.
There, a safety briefing awaits you, after which we will finally begin our tour. Your guide will lead you safely from one exciting spot to the next.
Once arrived at the end point of our route, we will go another 15min by bus to get back to our base.
- Canyon: Val Cresciano Boggera (Difficulty level: moderate)
- Description: Here you will find various great canyoning routes with different levels of difficulty. While the upper part is ideal for beginners, downwards it becomes deeper, more challenging and richer in water.
- Total duration: 4hrs
- Time in the canyon: 3hrs
- Complete canyoning equipment (neoprene wetsuit and shoes, windbreaker, vest and helmet conforming to current standards)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Qualified canyoning guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Sun cream
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Swimming ability
- A minimum normal level of physical fitness, no medical contraindications
Our two almost adult children (17.5 + 19) were on a canyoning tour for the first time - they were absolutely thrilled! Mega varied, relaxed and at the same time professional management - and as a trea...
Translated with Google Translate
Canyoning provider with certified canyoning guides
Valrafting Valais is a canyoning provider with officially certified canyoning guides
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
Valrafting Valais is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides